Call us 1 888 - 338 - 3737
Email us email@example.com
day one: (sUBJECT TO CHANGE)
0730 - All ATOP students will meet in the LOBBY of the ATOP designated hotel at 0730 on the first day of class. Trainees should have taken and completed breakfast by this time. Bring citizenship documents for review! If you opt to stay at a different hotel, be certain to arrive at the ATOP designated hotel at 0730 for the trip to the training center.
0745 - All pilots board the hotel shuttle together for the ten minute trip to the PILOT TRAINING CENTER. We MUST travel together to the training center complex to clear security!
0800-0830 - Orientation to the PILOT TRAINING CENTER and tour.
0830-1230 - Systems Orientation Part 1 (Classroom)
* Introduction to the Boeing 737/800 or Airbus 320
* Fire Protection: Trim Systems; Flaps and LED's; Avionics
* Electrical & Caution Systems; Lighting; Fuel Systems
1230-1300 - Working Lunch
1300-1530 - Systems Orientation Part 2 (Classroom)
* Pneumatics, Anti-ice
* Engines, Start Procedure and Power Management
* Hydraulics and Flight Controls
* Forward Cockpit Panel
1530-1730 - Flight Training Device (FTD) & Cockpit Management Trainer
* Start-Up Flows
* "Chair Flying"
day TWO: (SCHedule may vary depending on simulator availability)
0300-0700 - Boeing 737/800 or Airbus 320 Full Flight Simulator.
* Simulator session for each crew during this period. Each pilot serves as crew for one hour. 1/2 hour as "PF" and 1/2 hour as "PNF." One hour of B-737 or A-320 simulator time may be recorded in the pilot's logbook.
To Be Determined - Optional Flight Training Device (FTD) Training****
* For pilots enrolling in the optional HIGH ALTITUDE ENDORSEMENT program, an additional 20-25 minutes is scheduled in the FTD for performance and rapid depressurization and emergency descent procedures as required by FAR 61.31(g).
To Be Determined - Debrief and logbook signing.
**** THE B-737 or A-320 FLIGHT TRAINING DEVICE (FTD) SESSION WILL TAKE PLACE SOMETIME ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON/EVENING DEPENDING ON SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY.
CLASS WILL **GENERALLY** CONCLUDE BY NOON ON SUNDAY.